We at Raven + Lily (“R+L”) value the privacy of our web site visitors. We hope that the following statement will help you understand how R+L collects, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide us on our web site, and the information we gather through our website and third party website advertisements (collectively, the “Website”). If you do not agree with the policies and practices set forth below, please do not use our Website. By using our Website, you acknowledge that you are familiar with our policies and the terms set forth herein and accept them as they stand at the time of use.
- On some of our web pages, you will be asked for personal information in order to purchase goods, to sign up to receive e-mail messages, or for promotions that we may offer from time to time. We will use this information to provide the requested services and to communicate with you about those services. For example, if you decide to sign up for our e-mail subscriber list, you may get an e-mail confirming that you have been added to our list, and we will use your contact information occasionally to send you an e-mail that, among other things, may inform you of special rates that we may be offering. If you do not want to receive these messages from R+L, please do not provide us with any information. If you provide your contact information but later decide you do not wish to receive emails, you will have the option to unsubscribe.
- As a general rule, R+L will not sell, rent or loan your information to others for advertising or similar purposes. R+L will only disclose the information as needed to provide requested services. For example, if you purchase goods through this web site, we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. R+L may also disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity, to enforce its contracts or property rights, or when otherwise required by law. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with the sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates. If we hire any third-parties to perform services relating to the way the web site functions, we will require them to protect your personal information in the same way that we do.
- Social Media Information. Below is a list of R+L’s official social media channels.
Feel free to use these channels when tagging R+L or any of its off-site restaurants online. If you would like to use a hashtag in your posts, we recommend choosing from the ones provided below. Thank you for including R+L’s social media channels in your story.
By posting content on social media sites, you may be granting rights to use that content to third parties, including R+L. R+L’s use of any content posted by you on social media channels will be in accordance with the rights granted by you and by the social media site pursuant to applicable terms and applicable law. If you post content tagged with our location, tagged with any of the four hashtags above, or if you affirmatively share content with R+L (collectively, the “Content”), you thereby grant R+L a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to copy, reproduce, display and make derivative works of the Content.
- Copyrights. The photographs, videos, graphics, artwork, webpages, images, and writings on R+L’s website are property of R+L and may not be reproduced or used without permission from R+L. R+L may enforce its rights under copyright law against infringers.
If you have a media request please visit our media library where high-resolution images and logos are available for download. If you need images to promote your group event let us provide images that specifically meet your needs. Email your request to email@example.com.
- R+L intends to use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its web site and the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide. While we consider online security a priority, we cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties and you hereby release R+L from any such liability.
- We intend this site for use only by adults who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, please do not use this website, submit any information to R+L, or make purchases through this website.
- From time to time, we may include on our web site links to other web sites that are not affiliated with R+L. R+L is not responsible for the operation or collection of any information from any web site operated by unaffiliated third parties. For relevant information about the privacy practices of these other web sites, please refer to their privacy policies.